Estimate Shipping Cost
|Malaysia||Starting from RM6.50|
- Product name: French Press Coffee Maker Stainless Steel SUS304 Filter Coffee Pot Glass Coffee Tea Maker Pot with Infusion Coffee Brewer 350ml/ 600ml/800ml/1000ml
- Volume: 350ml / 600ml / 800ml / 1000ml
- Materials: Stainless Steel 304 + Glass // Stainless Steel + Wood
- Dimension: 350ml - 17cm(L) x 12cm(W) x 8cm(H)
600ml - 20cm(L) x14cm(W) x 10cm(H)
800 ml - 21cm (L) x 14.5cm(W) x 11cm(H)
1000ml - 22cm(L) x 15cm(W) x 11.5cm(H)
- Packaging: Thick Air Bubble Wrap + Box
- Package dimension: 28cm(L) x 17cm(W) x 20cm(H)
- Packaging weight: 800g (+/- 50g)
- High-temperature resistance up to 130-degree Celcius.
- Suitable for cafe/household use, can make up to 2-3 cups of coffee.
- Perfect to brew roasted coffee powder without filtering paper, no need to use electricity. Just need coffee powder & hot water to get an aromatic coffee ready!
- Alternatively used to make hot milk, chocolate, fruit tea, lemonade &, etc.
- Premium quality stainless steel SUS304 microfilter to separate the coffee powder from the coffee.
- Better heat & cold insulation.
- Fine workmanship finishing.
- Keep warm longer than a single wall coffee maker.
- Ready Stock ship from Malaysia
How to brew with French Press:
- Here’s our favorite brewing recipe.
- Get ready with 21g ground coffee powder and 300ML hot water (95-degree Celcius)
- Step 1: Pour hot water and ground coffee into French Press, start the timer and let it sleep for 4 minutes.
- Step 2: At 4 minutes, use a spoon to gently stir and break the coffee crust to make all the ground coffee sink to the bottom to make your cup of coffee clean!
- Step 3: Scoop out any remaining grounds and bubbles on the surface.
- Step 4: Press the plunger and wait for another 1-2 minutes to reduce the sediments pour into your cup.
- Step 5: Pour and enjoy!
- Tips: Try on a finer grinder to get a better coffee taste.
What's in the box: 1 x French Press Coffee Maker
1 x French Press Coffee Maker